Welcome To:

Joe's Daily Blog Offering Expert Commentary and Predictions for the NFL

You're Visitor Number:



Saturday, September 6, 2008

7) Tomorrow's the Big Day Kids!


What I want you to learn while watching the
games tomorrow is that 'no man is an island'.

The teams that win will win decisively.
No close shaves this week. If you've been
following my team by team AFC East
predictions, you will find that I believe the key
to winning is not about focusing on the
primetime stars, it's about the unsung heroes
in the trenches.

Look for Ricky to run wild tomorrow...
and the funny thing is, the Jets know it's
coming. I call Dallas 'the machine', they
~ will roll~, but the Browns will put up a
good dog fight at the pound. Winslow will
have a good game. La Dainian will also
run wild at the Q.

A team I want you to look real closely at
is the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm not talking
about McNabb, I'm talking about the best
secondary in football, period.

Well kids, that's enough for now.
The Green Zone is spoiling you with all
kinds of gift information. Comment me if
you think I'm wrong.

I double dog dare you!


No comments: