Welcome To:

Joe's Daily Blog Offering Expert Commentary and Predictions for the NFL

You're Visitor Number:



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2) NFL 09 Season Predictions-Week 1

OK Fans, I Promised You I'd Post Who Would Cover This Week So Here Goes...

Redskins vs Giants:

Redskins are -3.5 underdogs but the Giants will cover this bet.

Bengals Ravens:
pickem'...I say pick the Bengals.

Jets Dolphins:
Jets will not cover. There. I said it.

Chiefs Patriots:
They're giving the Chiefs 16.5 points. That's tempting, but the Patriots will cover.

Steelers Texans:
I said that the Steelers will pull away in the second half and I'm sticking to that. They will cover the -7

Jaguars Titans:
The Jags will not cover.

Lions and the Falcons:
Lions will cover the -3.

Seahawks vs Bills:
pickem'-- I pick the Bills

Buccaneers vs Saints:
Saints will cover.

Rams vs Eagles:
The Eagles will cover with no problem.

Cowboys vs Browns:
The boys will have no problem covering a -3.5.

Panthers vs Chargers:
They're giving the Panthers ten points, it won't be enough. The Chargers will cover.

Cardinals vs 49ers:
The red birds won't cover.

Bears vs Colts:
The colts will cover the measly nine points.

I'll give you the Monday night matchups tomorrow. I have to research the teams further. You don't just think I'm pullin' these picks out of my butt do you?

Anyway, post some comments about my picks and tell me what you think. Oh, and by the way, every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday is Your Team Night on The NFL Green Zone when I will pick a team (out of my butt) and discuss what they're gonna do this year--or how they're doing this season. I'll probably finish covering all the teams by midway point in the year so it should be fun.

Peace in the Middle East,

Dolfan Corona

No comments: