Welcome To:

Joe's Daily Blog Offering Expert Commentary and Predictions for the NFL

You're Visitor Number:



Saturday, September 13, 2008

13) Monday Night-Cowboys vs. Eagles


I'm back!

Only this time I'm much more in tune with what's going on. I researched the Monday night clash and if you're betting on this game, logic will tell you to take the Cowboys. Go ahead and take that bet. I say that because it's too early to tell how good Philly is. I will say this, the Eagles have the best secondary in the NFL.


They're playing in Dallas and it's Monday Night. Marion Barber is the X-Factor. He will run well but look for this game to be a low scoring affair. I don't see a shootout, Dallas has too many weapons. This one is hard to decipher, but I would take Cowboys to cover the spread. Home game--Monday night...it makes too much sense. I like the Eagles and they have a good coach, but I'm afraid this match will overwhelm them. My betting instinct tells me to stay away from this one, but you want my advice so there you have it. Stay tuned tomorrow, I'm going to have some good stuff layed out for you. Until then...

~Peace~
Joe

3 comments:

b-rad said...

so are you taking the eagles or cowboys?

Corona said...

My advise goes: if you're betting, stay away from this game. If you're going to bet on this game, go with the Cowboys and take the points.

b-rad said...

are you still there? are you still doing the picks?
you did good last week but somebody missed 3 so i didnt win. i was just wondering when your going to put out week 3 picks